You may need to download additional plug-ins to open
The call for applications is closed
Next application deadline: TBC
This competition has been developed to acknowledge, raise awareness of and celebrate the activities of successful Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation (KEC) teams or individuals that make an essential contribution to delivering impact from excellent bioscience research and capabilities supported by us.
The competition aims to:
- recognise the important contribution made by professional KEC staff working with researchers to turning excellent bioscience into real-life benefits
- enable the sharing of best practice in KEC amongst the bioscience community
- stimulate innovative approaches to future KEC activities in the biosciences
The winning organisation will receive £50K (up to two runner-ups will receive £25K) to contribute to an aspect of the organisation's strategy for KEC, as identified by the entry in this competition.
The competition is open to:
- research organisations whose total value of BBSRC grants live on 1 April 2012 exceeded £5M (see call text below)
- all BBSRC strategically funded institutes
Awards will be made alongside the annual 'BBSRC Innovator of the Year' award.
How to enter
See the call text below for full information about how to enter.
- Lead entrants should complete all sections of the entry form (see below)
- Submit your entry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: 01793 442802