You may need to download additional plug-ins to open
Call status: Closed
Next application deadline: 2014 TBC
This competition has been developed to acknowledge, raise awareness of and celebrate the activities of successful Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation (KEC) teams or individuals that make an essential contribution to delivering impact from excellent bioscience research and capabilities supported by us.
- To recognise the important contribution made by professional KEC staff working with researchers to turning excellent bioscience into real-life benefits
- To enable the sharing of best practice in KEC amongst the bioscience community
- To stimulate innovative approaches to KEC activities in the biosciences
The winning organisation will receive £100K (up to two runner-ups will receive £50K) to contribute to an aspect of the organisation's strategy for KEC, as identified by the entry in this competition.
Awards will be made alongside our annual Innovator of the Year award in March 2014.
The competition is open to:
- research organisations whose total value of BBSRC grants live on 1 April 2013 exceeded £5M
- all BBSRC strategically funded institutes
Research Organisations near the eligibility cut-off of £5M and interested in participating in the competition are encouraged to contact us (see contact information below).
How to apply
The call for applications is closed.
Lead entrants should complete all sections of the entry form.
Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
tel: 01793 413235
tel: 01793 413237
fax: 01793 413203