Number of projects funded
To encourage transnational collaborative programmes in crop science in order to maximise value of investments in this area, and gain advantage from synergy in working and sharing of resources.
- Delivery of recommendations from the Crop Science Review including:
- Encourage increased collaboration with European partners, and particularly INRA
- Gain benefit from shared investment and resources o encourage translation of genomic information from models to crops
- Initiate a smaller scale activity to set the scene for the ERA-PG initiative and other bilateral activities with French partners
- 5 funded projects in three collaborations with researchers in French laboratories