BBSRC Business July 2005
- Chief executive’s column
- Anti-cancer antibody expressed in chicken eggs - a new route to drug production?
- Join the Next Generation of Researchers!
- BBSRC supports public debate on nanotechnology
- DNA research leads to new millet variety for farmers in Africa and India
- Images show how toxin breaches cell defence
- Biotechnology YES is 10
- Research boost for barley
- Rapid progress in genomics for healthcare
- BBSRC and animal experimentation
- Science and technology at the nanoscale
- Victorian clue to changes in wheat disease
- National Science Week
- Battling animal disease
- Biodiversity - what on Earth is it?
- BBSRC people
- From plant science to crop science - a university perspective
- Chelsea Flower Show
tel: 01793 414695
fax: 01793 413382