Venue: Boothby Graffoe, near Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Cereals is the leading technical event for the UK arable industry.
- Over 64 ha of exhibits, crop plots and live demonstrations
- More than 490 suppliers
- Nearly 26,000 visitors at previous events
Visit stand 10-J-1006, which will be jointly hosted by BBSRC, Rothamsted Research and the John Innes Centre.
The stand features information about how BBSRC-funded research supports the farming industry. You can hear about how BBSRC, Rothamsted Research and the John Innes Centre are working for farmers and bringing science to the field across the globe.
BBSRC-funded scientists will be available on the stand throughout both days to discuss their science and current agricultural research issues. Complimentary refreshments and food will be available for visitors.
Wednesday, 12 June
- 9.30am-10.30am - Press briefing by Professor Lin Field, Rothamsted Research
'How scientists at Rothamsted Research are detecting increasing levels of aphid resistance to Pyrethroid insecticide'
- 5.30pm onwards - Drinks reception with short talks from: David Parfrey (BBSRC), Dr Simon Griffiths (Project Leader for Crop Genetics, John Innes Centre) and Professor Keith Goulding (Head of Sustainable Soils and Grassland Systems, Rothamsted Research).
Thursday, 13 June
- 8.30am-9.30am - Science breakfast meeting with short talks from: Dr Cristobal Uauy (Project Leader for Crop Genetics, John Innes Centre), Richard Summers (RAGT Seeds Ltd) and Dr Dhan Bhandari (Research & KT Manager, HGCA).
Please also see our Cereals 2013 flyer for further details, available in the downloads section above.
How to register
Visit the Cereals website (please see external links) for more information and to book tickets.
Join the conversation using #cerealsevent .