Wide consultation is an important element in our planning. We use it to gauge opinion, for example, on options and recommendations arising from our reviews and to inform wider policy development.
Closed consultations will be shown here until a review is published.
There are currently no open consultations
- BBSRC’s role in food, nutrition and health research - September 2013
- Digital organism community - September 2012
- North Wyke farm platform: a national infrastructure for agri-food research - November 2009
- Strategic plan 2010 - 2015 - July 2009
- Next generation sequencing technologies - June 2009
- Future directions in research relating to food security - May 2009