You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
- Genetic and early life factors: prenatal nutrition, and monitoring what young people eat
- The role of fat tissue itself: obesity and inflammation, and can diet help?
- Hunger, dieting and exercise: sending messages to the brain, ghrelin: a hormone that makes slimming difficult, screening the next generation of slimming products, exercise and weight loss (and gain!), and the role of sedentary lifestyle
- Eating and pleasure: pleasure can overide the ‘off switch’, and supressing our interest in food
- Public attitudes to diet and health research
- Working with industry